Lyndey Milan with Eliana Dona from Atticus & Max at 2012 Lunch!
Lunch! is the must-go-to show for producers keen to connect with the food to go market and after a hugely successful inaugural show in 2012, Lunch! is back! This time, in Sydney [24 & 25 June] as well as Melbourne [12 & 13 August].
Modelled on the United Kingdom’s Lunch!, the show attracts a significant number of buyers from the retail, foodservice and hospitality industries including: restaurants, cafes, pubs and clubs, hotels, delis and supermarkets, caterers and government.
At both shows the Lyndey Milan Producers’ Showcase precinct will feature a number of outstanding Australian boutique producers – a great opoprtunity for them to ‘bite into’ Australia’s growing $20 billion food-to-go market. Pardon the pun.
At the show there will also be a number of other attractions:
- Working Lunch! Theatre – panels featuring industry hardhitters discussing food trends, food merchandising and the business of food franchising.
- Lunch! Table – with competitions such as Smoothie and Juice and australian Sandwichship titles and a number of different senimars on one of my favourite liquids, coffee.
- Menu Inspiration Academy – practical sessions with pricing and projected profit.
What does it cost and what is included?
- An exhibitor fee of only $1200 +gst per show covers both days and includes:
- 4m² (2m x 2m) shell scheme stand (see attached pdf) that includes:
- 2m x 380mm deep fascia name board;
- 2 x 150watt spotlights on a continuous track – NEW IN 2013;
- Charcoal carpet tiled flooring
- 2 x wall shelves – either flat or slated – NEW IN 2013
- Counter and stool
- Pre-show public relations and marketing support
- Listing in printed show map
- Listing on exclusive Lyndey Milan Producers’ Showcase web page with your product details, description and contacts
- Complimentary invitation tickets